Tuesday, December 23, 2008

gharelu swats......

what is it like when you are too lazy to do anything..i have been ...since a month....situation made me jobless and i bet i had the best days of my life. thanks to the fast growing cholestrol in my body, i grew up few inches diametrically and lost a bit of unwanted tan...took care of my hair and skin which i never did in my life time...and added to these, i started cooking as well...guess what????? i started making desi rotis from those "continental" ones and now i manage to make them something nearer to circular (though u can find some angles here and there) and burn them with just small black polka like dots and not those usual black islands...which almost resemble craters caused by meteors and asteroids..see what an improvement...
and now i cook varieties of dal with different combis and almost all curries...and became an expert in rasam and sambar...my dad is appreciating me..thats enough lol...
apart from these, i am watching daily soaps......i dont remember any serial that i followed after jassi jaisi koi nahi..now i watch "utaran, jaane kya baat hui and baalika vadhu...and ofcourse nach baliye, chote ustaad, dancing queen, mtv roadies and some movies on HBO and telugu and hindi flicks...finishing the movies which i missed in life time...huh....i also got new spects with increased eye sight...now i look far more beautiful in the new black- grey frame...lol lol....
redecorated my house and became a maid in my own house..from feeding fish in the aquarium to cleaning the washroom and ceilings...i am doing everything.. (i never knew..half of the city's dirt is in our house) huh....and in the process discovered some new but dusted books which were covered by something called mud, sand and what not...so finished, chicken soup series, and everything happens for a reason and half of upanishad kalpatru...yeahh i am reading some spiritual stuff also..now i eyed on jane austen and reading sense and sensibility...leme finish this...
and guess what ???? i developed interest towards music...wait wait...not bollywood and telugu stuff...i am talking about angrezi and pardesi beats...yeah earlier i was just aware of brazilllll lallaall...and everynight in my dreams...now i listen to angrezi and also downloaded arabic, japanese, spanish, konkani music and enjoying every bit of it.. (for god's sake dont ask me to sing..)
now i call this as life...what else should i ask for...and hold on..i have something else to say...but not now.......wait and see.........lol....ok ok..let me get back to my hobby now...time to enjoyyyyyy.............byeeeee

7 comments:

Ganesh Majji said...

lucky you!

Somal Thakore said...

Very good ....keep adding to your basket. Or should I say ..>Start addin...!?

Regards

Prash said...

be careful, if this continues for a long time, you might end up as "Desperate Housewives" category ! ;-) LOL

Anonymous said...

so u r enjoying the joblessness. u made me jealous (although i will not buy free time at the cost of my job).

Prash said...

Happy New year !

swathi's said...

@ganesh- thanks ya...dont feel jealous..

@somal- am already adding...my basket is full now...huh

@prash- desperate housewife...oh no..am scared...i would never be one...

@rahi- hahhaa..dont feel jealous...

Unknown said...

Polka dots on a roti! Nice comparison.