Friday, January 02, 2009

wish u all :)

hey all... happy new year....i have been so busy.... so busy.... so busy.... that i hardly had anytime to sit and write and wish you all....awwww..trust me....my gfs are in the town and as usual i had a blast on 31st night....my new year started off with an unforgettable moment with my close friends and i wish i have this happiness through out. ....and would also like to share this with everyone whom i know and whom i dont...

i wish everyone all the very best and hope to see and shower love throughout...

happy new year once again...

3 comments:

Prash said...

In Chinese astrology, 2009 is the year of OX...hope this year of OX brings you all you want...cheers !

Prash said...

In Chinese astrology, 2009 is the year of OX...hope this year of OX brings you all you want...cheers !

Arpita said...

U r right Swathi, i really enjoyed the party, once it was 2005 and now 2009, were the best new yr party i had in my life and both the times u were there with me. Thank you soo much for the party and all those other trips.