Wednesday, December 17, 2008

swats' century

millions of thoughts..trillions of words....some new friends...very strong fights...some mischevious..some very serious...some stupid.....and some naughty....colourful.....colourless...frustration..love..friendship....opinions.....relationships..breakups...
wishes.....mourns...reviews...experience.....laugh.....cry...tears..smiles...comments.....compliments...
my blog has been my best friend ever and i always felt as if i possessed it..now i crossed 100 postings and i feel it as an achievment in my own short sweet cute and very beautiful picture perfect world...
100 postings and different hues...but only one blog... thats my blog. one and only- www.swatsblog.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Somal Thakore said...

In the second para please correct the spelling FRIED TO FRIEND...I think that must be what you wanted to write.
Thank you

swathi's said...

@ somal- thanks for correcting me..lol..see now you can read my mind...hehe...typo errors are nothing.....

Arpita said...

wish this number increases to (10)n.

Prash said...

100 posts ? oh my god !

Anonymous said...

100 posts already?...oh..i have to spend a lot of time for ur blog...u have gud writing skills...congratulations..and all the best..

by
A common man.

swathi's said...

@ arpita- yeah...thanks yar...i wish i live till then :)

@ prash..yeah prash..keep reasing..

@ common man- hey i bet my blog is a pakka time pass zone..enjoy every bit of it..keep reading :)

Unknown said...

firstly congratulations 4 doing a gud job putting a lot issues n taking d life 2 past scenario instead of eating continetial going 2 d desi
anyway al d best go a head
we are with u
take care
regards