Friday, November 28, 2008
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
abhi- beautiful, snobbish, egoistic virgo female who would push you aside with her eyes is my sweetheart friend with whom i startd relating myself in my teenage. we went through the dirty books of medical exams and were pretty sure that we would never make to medical seats and we did it...she became an HR and myself environmentalist...its been 10 years since we have been together and i find her as my mirror image who is everything that I am just that she is even more beautiful..from car driving to swimming, we share everything and enjoy gossiping and bitching.....abhi has been a wonderful part of my life and i adore for what she is...
arps- my pg classes were too boring and i never realised that i was alone in the crowd..i could see pairs or groups of my classmates and i was a standout...huh..this happens to me everytime...suddenly, this short popcorn girl bumped onto me one fine day and we discovered we are kvites...we started sharing all the worldly things..and then came my bike -arps, me and my bike...we spent two golden years together and we are still together..no matter what...even if i wear torn out clothes arps finds a way to appreciate me and makes me feel good...she made me realise that i can never be sad in my life which is so true...whenever i am low i remember arps...and instantly all the glow in my face returns...this short bubbly basket ball type girl who prefers 3 inches heels is my fav buddy who is obviously a substitute for glucose.
aru- my class in mphil was full of brains whom i coudnot stand at all.. . this tall -model- material in our class who had the so-called oomph was also a member of literature club. we were one of those few single women who dint have an-on campus boyfriend...yeah i mean it.. (ofcourse i still dont have one)..hence the scarcity of boyfriends made us stay together and we used to hangout together...she became my emotional pillar....i used to be the clown when we were together...our drives on yamaha bikes borrowed from mba guys were unforgettable..i still remember our drive on yamaha rxz bike chasing the bhopali traffic to our professor's house to submit the thesis....whooaa..we must have broken the records for sure...while aru was the fire brand in our campus, i was the soft sponge..i learnt to say saala...after 25 years and thanks to her who taught me many more of the kind...but yet we made it till the end and we are still the best buddies...i say i possess aru in my life....
anandi- somewhere in different part of the world...never met her...yet she is a base for my trust in humans...she is another replica of mine..i wonder if we share the same genes and by chance if our DNA material is same...lol...she is undoubtedly an emoitional support for me..i am proud that i know her..
and then deepa...radha..maha...who have always been with me...
finally on this thanks giving day...i would like to thank....naa... express my gratitude to all these beautiful women of my life...am proud to have them as my girlfriends..
love ya all..
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
1) we started for the temple and i insisted on having breakfast before going for darshan as it would take long time...my grany was pissed off by my idea but dint resist as she herself is diabetic and needs some instant energy every minute..we chose one SHER _E_ PUNJAB hotel and ordered for some light breakfast and a cup of cofe...and the bill reminded us that the small glass (not even cup) of cofe is Rs 15..we asked why?? the answer was.."bhai yeh tourist place hai..aise hi hota hai.." - IT HAPPENS ONLY IN INDIA
2) We approached the darshan dwar and read the board saying no cell phones..no cameras and no handbags..my mom was worried as we need to leave our handbags..i gave her a chillpill and told her that they wont stop us...but before that we wanted to leave our shoes...there was this "free shooos stand" but we dint go ..and left our shoes on the outside of the entry line just like every other devotee...in the open ground and entered the queue very much with our handbags- IT HAPPENS ONLY IN INDIA
3) the darshan took more than 1.30 hr and in between, we had to stand in the queue for the NOON AARTI...all the devotees started reciting aarti and i could feel the vibes inside my body...some with closed eyes, some with clapping hands...some murmuring...some singing along...i felt i missed all these amidst my parties..nevertheless...i am there..i was more than happy for the visit and to see my people enjoying every moment in the crowd- IT HAPPENS ONLY IN INDIA
4) we came out of the queue with some dhakkam dhakki as usual and were searching for some place to have our lunch...luckily, we were approached by chairty people and offered lunch at free of cost- IT HAPPENS ONLY IN INDIA
5) we were all set to go back to our room ... hence went to collect our shoes from where we left them...surprise..suprise...i lost my new floaters- huh- IT HAPPENS ONLY IN INDIA