Thursday, August 27, 2009

bday yoho...

its my birthday again...time flew without giving a notice and i admit, i am thrilled and amazed by the pace with which my life is moving. now i am 27. oh..noo...i have no issues in revealing my age and i feel proud to be 27..lol...

i started receiving calls from 23 AUG and trust me i cut 4 cakes back to back. loads of messages. my 1GB memory card phone ran out of space..and i had to keep my mobile on charging continuously.
i felt like a princess and the day was mine. the treasure hunt by my sis, vamsi, sasi and trinadh, gifts and love by TP, everything was amazing. Mr RK made it a point to meet me..and Mr C flew down next day to wish me...the 27 gifts that he gave as part of my bday are just awesome..and what do i need in life...its been 4 days already....and am still getting calls and wishes...let it be belated thing...people are wishing me...
above all..i would also like to wish my mom'happy rebirth day'...as it was a rebirth for her when i came into this world...
everything in my life is special..and i have no complaints...
love you all


12 comments:

sivaprasad said...

happy bday akka

:) said...

there are several intentions behind making you this happy. be cheerful like this. ur happiness and smiles are infectious and trust me i'm one of the die hard fans of ur most appealing smile and i seriously long for it. so pls be generous. weneva u feel low..remember to hunt for this lil sis of urs, not for the treasure but for happiness. oops!! am not taking any psychology class...something coming truly right from my heart.
love u loads n lots of hugs.
lil sis of urs..
sans

:) said...

heyyyy happy bday once agin...

Anonymous said...

seeing you smile is the only thing i ever wish in this life deary as sans said your smile is infectious and your happiness means life to me.Many many happy returns of the day once again and wishes will continue life long from my side .

love you loads
J3M

chaitanya said...

hey swathi ,
sorry i couldnt be the first person wishing you on your birthday as it was the case for the past few years but u know my wishes will always be there with you. I wish you health,wealth and more good things in life than what you have now ( I know you got everything in life) .May GOD simply double it or triple it or multiply it by infinity times and keep you happy always

cheers
chaits

ijswamy said...

Many happy returns. And sweet memories of rebirth to your mom

Jiggy said...

happy b'day swathi

SRAVS said...

wow thats my princess sister you deserve all that akka

Ravi Vaka said...

Happy for you ..God bless ..

vaka

Prash said...

u r so popular and everybody loves you...belated wishes for your b'day !

Tb-Author said...

tooo belates bday wishes

MadhaV said...

nice verity of post in your blog keep it up...