Tuesday, August 18, 2009

just a click away

i always wished there was someone who can do everything for me....like a genee..sorts...just a phone call away and there everything is at your feet...booooooom..
my cousin also came up with such an idea and now he is donning the role of genee to everyone...
yeahh he created this website http://www.egrocerymart.com/

the groceries are just a click away and i bet you can place order by lazing on your bed!
thanks anna...you are a gem...hope you come to hyderabad soon...
for lazy bums like me..you are a wishy-washy person...
folks out there...go through this and grab your stuff...


6 comments:

chaitanya said...

i would have loved it if they had the shopping option for hyd active at present .....anyways nice one raa.

cheers
chaits

Prash said...

you know what was [still is] wish when i was a kid? I wished I had a special power when i click the fingers i can shift from different languages and be able to communicate easily to everybody in this world !

out of the topic of your posting, sorry !

Ravi Vaka said...

site looks nice!! ask him to improve upon navigation part.Good to see google analytics on it as well ..convey my best regards .

vaka

Trinity's Infinity said...

Must say it is a very nice initiative...whoever came up with the idea is really really eneterprising!

I.J.SWAMY said...

Good idea. No web site. But I too get all items including drugs just after a telephone call .

Indra said...

Thanks Swathi for posting about eGroceryMart in your blog. Thanks to each one of your leaving comments about it. I also appreciate if you can leave your feedback on egrocerymart website (using "contact-us" link). I am here in Hyderabad to demo my product in a startup event on Aug 29, 2009.
Dear Chaitanya, we will surely have egrocerymart service in Hyderabad launched soon as we complete our strategic tie-ups. Dear IJSway, I am sure that you would love our Save-and-Edit orders feature for future use as well as Tracking-orders and Scheduling orders to name a few. I am also glad to receive appreciation from each one of you.

Regards,
Indra