Wednesday, November 05, 2008

shirdi trip- nostalgia

its been long long long since we visited shirdi...may be more than 2 decades....shirdi trip always gave me fond memories...guess what...when i was kid, i was lost in railway station while on our way back home from shirid...huh...railway authorities caught hold of me crying on the platform...gave a loud announcement and i met my parents in a dramatical way...i still remember the incident...i was some 6 yrs kid and we all went in a group of 3-4 families...i got lost...was rediscovered...anyway...thats past..now let me reveal some really nice pages from my shirdi trip which lasted for just few hours to be precise....keep reading...

1 comment:

love all vamsi said...

thank god you weren't lost.. socho agar tum kho gaye hote to khana hote aur kis haal me hote..shaayad aaj bhi usi station par idli bech rahe hote..
tab to koi blogs nahi hote, na swats hoti, na koi itani achhi ladki meri dost hoti... hoti to bas shirdi railwaystation pe idli beechne waali... kaanta bai