Friday, October 31, 2008

bday of my blog..




guess what????????? its been 2 years..yeah...TWO SOLID YEARS since i started blogging...na na...i started blogging even before that..but swatsblog is 2 yrs old now..

87 published posts and 5-6 yet to be published posts....the journey has been soft, lovable, affectionate and everything..i always had a pleasent experience blogging as I am quite open for ideas, views, thoughts, opinions and criticism. Hence, my journey has been a pave of roses and I enjoyed every bit of it.





i posted my experiences, incidents, vented out my feelings, frustrations, showered my love and shared my shoulder...expressed my thoughts and penned whatever i felt like..




my readers have always been an inspiration for me...they showed me so much affection that i became very good friends with some...had fights with some...motivated some...got inspired and yeah..i would say more than 10 people have also started blogging..whoa..what else would i ask for???




my blog has been my best friend since then...whenever i wanted a ventillator..my blog served the purpose...





i am very happy today....and i owe this happiness to all of you who have been with me...





love you all....





happy birthday swatsblog...



4 comments:

Somal Thakore said...

HHmm...ok...achha....hhmm...good....very good....hhmmm....

Unknown said...

nice though to write something curious.

Anonymous said...

Happy b'day swatsblog. One regular reader..

Videhi said...

hey..this is so cute ....B'day wishes not just to your blog, but to the blogger in you aswell :))