Thursday, November 27, 2008

being alone....

it is 12.30 am now. i just came homeafter watching the much hyped movie dostana. i have been longing to watch this movie since i saw its promos. reason could be john or abhishek or Karan Johar's style...i like everything. this movie has certinly created riffles in my personal life..there were rifts, misunderstandings, explanations and everything..well..let me come to the point...
i was all alone in the evening and thought of going out with my roomy. thanks to the thanks giving day..she has a holiday today..well i dont really get to see her even on diwali or durgapuja..but i can meet and talk to her on special days like halloween's day or thanks giving day..thanks to US jobs...she asked me if i were ok with the idea of going to a pub..well..i was ok..but after watching Tv and the terrorist attack, somehow i was out of mood...so i gave up the idea of wearing those jittery clothes and hitting the dance floor...i was neither ok at home after spending almost 6 days inside 4 walls..i pulled out the newspaper and checked for dostana and rushed to the theater all alone..took the ticket..and was inside the hall..i was sandwiched between 2 families and enjoyed the movie...
i would say i was alone, single, hasle free in the theater. i was wondering if i could find anyone else like me..hahhaa...no one...all of them are either families/ couples or group of friends..whoa..i patted my shoulders..and felt proud...i came out of the theater and it was 12.15am...sharp midnight yet i wanted to drive back..i took out my scooty, and enjoyed the drizzle all along my drive and i was back home...
i was gloomy in the evening that i had none to go out with.. i am not ok with the idea of going out with anyone..let it be my close friends..i dont really feel comfy....so in the elimination process of choosing one close friend of mine with whom i can really hangout, i am left with myself...i realise i am my best friend and i love myself...i am my company and i am my soul...
i might sound as a narciccist...but i dont really care as- being a single, individual, beautiful, bold, pretty- woman- is itself a pride and i have everything of it...
I am SWATS.....

3 comments:

The Man With ELEGANCE said...

Hello..After a long time iam reading your blog and thought to leave a comment....I always thought of u as a chauvinist but never mind....i love to read your blog....keep rocking

Ramana KV said...

It's nice to go around and have fun all alone..

swathi's said...

@ the man with... - hey am not a chavunist...hheee i believe in equal opportunity..lol thanks for dropping aline..keep reading

@ ramana- i know...its fun and i do it often...shopping alone is real fun indeed..