Wednesday, November 26, 2008

to my girl friends


my blog is surely my best friend which bears me as I am. ...i love this space of mine. well..i realised who my true friends are..i am blessed to have my gang as my support always...but before i say anything i would like to say that am one of those highly egoistic individuals with loads of attitude that can push you back even before you try to approach me...sustaining me is highly difficult and i believe only few could do it...yet..am very kind hearted and soft ....am like that neatly written peom where you can read me well but certainly fail to understand....no one understood me till date except a few...here they are...


abhi- beautiful, snobbish, egoistic virgo female who would push you aside with her eyes is my sweetheart friend with whom i startd relating myself in my teenage. we went through the dirty books of medical exams and were pretty sure that we would never make to medical seats and we did it...she became an HR and myself environmentalist...its been 10 years since we have been together and i find her as my mirror image who is everything that I am just that she is even more beautiful..from car driving to swimming, we share everything and enjoy gossiping and bitching.....abhi has been a wonderful part of my life and i adore for what she is...

arps- my pg classes were too boring and i never realised that i was alone in the crowd..i could see pairs or groups of my classmates and i was a standout...huh..this happens to me everytime...suddenly, this short popcorn girl bumped onto me one fine day and we discovered we are kvites...we started sharing all the worldly things..and then came my bike -arps, me and my bike...we spent two golden years together and we are still together..no matter what...even if i wear torn out clothes arps finds a way to appreciate me and makes me feel good...she made me realise that i can never be sad in my life which is so true...whenever i am low i remember arps...and instantly all the glow in my face returns...this short bubbly basket ball type girl who prefers 3 inches heels is my fav buddy who is obviously a substitute for glucose.


aru- my class in mphil was full of brains whom i coudnot stand at all.. . this tall -model- material in our class who had the so-called oomph was also a member of literature club. we were one of those few single women who dint have an-on campus boyfriend...yeah i mean it.. (ofcourse i still dont have one)..hence the scarcity of boyfriends made us stay together and we used to hangout together...she became my emotional pillar....i used to be the clown when we were together...our drives on yamaha bikes borrowed from mba guys were unforgettable..i still remember our drive on yamaha rxz bike chasing the bhopali traffic to our professor's house to submit the thesis....whooaa..we must have broken the records for sure...while aru was the fire brand in our campus, i was the soft sponge..i learnt to say saala...after 25 years and thanks to her who taught me many more of the kind...but yet we made it till the end and we are still the best buddies...i say i possess aru in my life....

trayee-- i recall her as the girl with only one ear..yeah her another ear was always covered by her extra large reliance handset...i moved into her room after some ok and not oks....and then life has been a celebration..everyday and every moment on campus was ours...i learnt to be patient as she is a true piscean who never even washed her clothes. i did that job for her many times as i wanted the room to be extra neat and tidy (virgo me..huh)...she was like that large sea who can take any damn thing in this world..i cried, laughed, joked, taught her, woke her up at wee hours for her..and she always made me feel secure...she assured she's been there with me...we are still together...she made me taste vodka..she showed me what life exactly is...if people call me bold then i say my boldness is born through her...she is my spinal cord and the very reason for my happiness..she was/is/will be there and i know we are always together..


anandi- somewhere in different part of the world...never met her...yet she is a base for my trust in humans...she is another replica of mine..i wonder if we share the same genes and by chance if our DNA material is same...lol...she is undoubtedly an emoitional support for me..i am proud that i know her..


and then deepa...radha..maha...who have always been with me...

finally on this thanks giving day...i would like to thank....naa... express my gratitude to all these beautiful women of my life...am proud to have them as my girlfriends..


love ya all..

1 comment:

Princess said...

Ladki bade anjaane hai .. sapna hai sach hai kahani hai . dekho yeh pagli bilkul na badle yeh to vahi deewani hai .. ooo .. janeman aap khud us gender ke ho jiske itni tareef likeh ja rahe ho.. bole to yeh gender hi aisa hai .. thoughful, carin .. has the ability to provide unconditional love any time any where.. wish you just get everything in yoru life just like dat :)