Friday, January 09, 2009

not a good year till date..

2008 sped off unknowingly.....those 365 days were the most happy days of my life where in i was left with all the memories to cherish....and moments to relive...i call 2008 as year of relationships..where i met most memorable persons...some very interesting and some very impressive..i learnt lessons and taught many more..lol..my career took a rocket pace and i had special bonding with beautiful people. an eventful year it was...
now 2009 is ahead...and i strongly say it hasnot started off well...i call this year as break-up year..yes...i have seen my friends crying their hearts out since jan 1st....let it be in terms of love or friendship or family...everything is on rocks for all of my dear ones..including me...
i have gone through one of the worst days of my life in the start of this new year- where in i swore not to talk to few of my old friends...yes i dont call them my friends anymore....am hurt badly for many reasons and lost faith in many things...huh...may be everything happens for a reason..lol
hopefully...the year would end on good note...and my prayers for everyone on this earth......
have a happy year ahead...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you say this year did'nt have good start....but lemme tell you my dear best frnd u made the start of the year VERY VERY wonderful for many ppl....as i said on anthr portal and i repeat it now....if a frnd in need is a frnd indeed swats baby is the best frnd around...so dnt crib abt the yr being bad, wth ppl like you around we can make best use of the remaining 355 days, and cmng frm me you kno it is the biggest optimistic statement made....

Yours Truly :) said...

Well all good things come to an end so whatever be the start, u can be rest assured that you will end up having a rocking year ahead!! :D
Cheers!!!

I.J.SWAMY said...

Past tense is the fastest and not tense. So 2008 is gone and I already forgot the year . 2009 some astrologer said is also not good. Luckily I don`t believe in that pseudo science. Manmohan Singh is right now on the operation table at AIIMS . Today is sanitrayodasi before new moon and solar eclipse. So the Sardarji will get well soon. The moment you start disbelieving in astrology vastu etc , YOUR BRIGHT FUTURE WILL START. 2009 WILL BE VERY GOOD FOR YOU. For me any time is good.