Monday, October 13, 2008

life in 7 seconds...

life in 7 seconds
7th second- this pigeon flew from no where and started screaming
6- the security gaurd lifted it and
5- opened its beak and
4- blew some air
3- blew air again
2- pigeon winked
1- its not moving anymore
0- the life just left it...................
today, i witnessed a life vanishing in seconds..may be this is called death...i saw it for the first time in my life...
i saw it suffering....i could hear it screaming for help...i could sense its struggle to still be alive...i saw it moving its legs for the last time...i saw it flipping its wings for the last time...i saw it winking its eyes for the last time....i saw it taking deep breathe for the last time...i saw it moving its neck and finally hanging it forever...
it taught me that life is just a flash of light...the moment we see it...we are no more...
it taught me that life is unpredictable..the moment we are about to lose it..we are done...
it taught me to live the present...this moment will never again come...
may its soul rest in peace...
i cant type anymore..my eyes are misty....

10 comments:

Somal Thakore said...

ive seen a man cut into two in front of me...within 6 ft. I know it hurts...ive seen a couple o f such thingz happening....

:) said...

take it the otherway dear...
at the last seconds of it's life.. it still enjoyed it's life by winking. it died....unable to bear the beauty, winked and then died. it screamed???ohh it meand it admired the beauty saying...kevvvv keka. lyt le.
i know it's disturbing but lyt le yaar.

Manoj said...

yah u r rite...living in the present is the best thing

Yours Truly :) said...

Good thing for the pigeon is that there was someone with it in its last moments.... many ppl vanish from the face of the earth with no one even knowing that they even existed!

jhansi papudesi said...

one of the reason why i stopped eating non vegetarian food. i saw many accidents, suicides, murders, offering lives of innocent animals to the God. its all part of life. infact game of life. be with the truth.

Unknown said...

You made me realize how my pet dog died in my lap, my home calf died in front of me and then my grand mother died and few months back when my girl friend died in my lap. I could do nothing in any of the situation , just kept silent and watched them dying in front of me. I cant even cry because my eyes were dried. I could not shout too because, i could not feel the pain and my soul was in deep pain but its the part of life. We have to die.

Ashim Sarangi said...

hmmm claps for u........ amazing.. really dats true and I truelly appreciate dat.......... good job..

love all vamsi said...

I still wonder what life is...

Videhi said...

yeah..it is so painful to watch a soul depart from us...

Ramana KV said...

True.. This moment will never come :)