Tuesday, April 29, 2008

being a pillion rider


its always a cool feeling to be the pillion rider and enjoy the fun being on the bike while the driver gets all the pleasure to bear the traffic nuisance, the flowing pollution and the confused signals. i am a bit lazy to drive on heavy traffic roads; so havenot got a bike till date. hopefulyl i will get one soon.

so am writing this bike as a pillion rider. you know what? we can actually do a research on experience of the pillion riders and the bikes. woooo man...i guess someone would get inspired by this..

let me start with the gearless bikes. the small bikes like scooty, spirit and sunny are very convenient and my long legs are always there to avoid any accident. yeah..i can very well balance and also support myself (and then the driver ofcourse). big bikes like dio, activa and nova are a bit difficult. though i get the feeling of smooth ride, i am scared a bit when i am amidst the traffic. bapre,.....the fast moving buses and autos are so scary..they just dont care who is next to them.

now i reveal my experince on DIO, driven by sameera (my colleague). she is smart and so is her machine. when i seat myself on DIO, i get the feeling of being on a space rocket. my legs are far above the ground, no support for my hands and the broad seat of the vehicle where i cant even imagine my body being together. now when she ignites the vehicle and accelerate it, i am very much in the air. the rocket speed driving and the rocket like position gives me a feeling of extra terrestrial ride where i have no support and i am being taken to the high skies and i can fall at any moment. my heart skips whenever i see her zooming between the two buses close enough to get friction. i dont believe my eyes when i pass between them and realise that they are left behind. the dividers are no stoppages for her and i always scream at my pitch when she surpasses them. wow...one should actually get this experience and have a free ride to the mars and venus and other astronomical bodies. huh..am tired and i need a break.

i shall discuss about being on the guys' bikes ones i get complete experience. i am very nascent in describing it....take a break and be a pillion rider to get the feeling...........

1 comment:

chaitanya said...

Being a pillion rider is a joy but being a rider is a much bigger joy swats........u wont know it as its better for u with your driving capabilities to be a pillion rider only........lol !!