Tuesday, April 17, 2007

fitness mantra

my mom used to shout at me, plead and request..not to have junk food and eat less....fir bhi hum mom ki baatein kyo sunenge...as a result, i have put up hell lot of weight and now i am on a mission to reduce it...i have got suggestions from my well wishers to lose some kilos so as to look normal atleast....
initially i gave a deaf ear to them..but after looking at my convo photos in sari, i have realised my mistake and decided to go for a morning walk...
well, i had looked for the muhurat and finally kickedoff..
day 1 ..was not bad, i walked for 1 km and was back home in 10 min...hmmm no mazaa at all...
day 2..i extended my walk for 1 1/2 km and enjoyed it a little bit...
after a week, i started loving my walk..but realised that mere walking wouldnot help in losing weight...
hence i joined the gym finally....i was so thrilled by the idea that i was joining the gym and could lose some kilos at the cost of rs 500/ month...
day 1- i asked my trainer to show me the exercises...all of them were floor exercises and had nothing to do with the equipment except for the joggers pad...well i dont need that as i walk for 2 km a day...
day 2- i got some insecurity feeling after i saw the crowd..they r double my size and i was almost looking like a slim doll infront of them..what if i dont lose weight even after torturing my muscles and suffering from body pains...oh god....
kaash main utna jyada khaana nahi khaati and mom ki baat sunati....boohooo
so guys..beware of the junk food and better dont become the couch potatoes..else u also have to torture ur body in the future...

1 comment:

:) said...

yoga can also help u lose weight. it has no side effects and it even improves ur health
takecare and al the best.

jai shri krishn