Sunday, April 08, 2007

convo experience

i know how much i had struggled in my life...i have seen the best and worst people and learnt the lessons for the lifetime. when my professor called me up to inform that i have recieved the silver medal for my mphil..i jumped with joy..to be frank..it is a demotion from gold...anyways..something is better than nothing...i was all set to attend the convo and thoughts began to smother me.... finally i was in the campus and the sun has risen...i wore a baby pink colour sari with lavender threads..my favourite one..with matching jewellery...
i was completely madeup for the occassion and wore the robes...yes...this was the moment i have been waiting for...the hall was cheering up with joy and students geared up to receive their degrees..faculty, pfm and mrm students have done excellent job in making the arrangements and welcomed us with a big heart... finally, i could hear the names being called and students started receiving the degrees. it was my turn and i was on the dias..the guest of honour congratulated me and presented the medal...tears were in the tip of my eyes and i wished the presence of my parents..but to substitute it, my sis was with me to cheer and also my dearest friends... this is infact a lifetime achievement and thanks to my family and friends who gave me all the emotional support that i needed at times and the faculty who gave me all the knowledge i wanted... thanks to all who have been with me... this is not possible without u all.......

1 comment:

सुभमई राय said...

keep it up baby ..

u deserve the medel.. but dont get upset with the silver.. coz its stepping stone fr gold...