Sunday, April 08, 2007

about me....

orkutting is a fancy nowadays....well..the very first column that we see when we visit the profiles is ABOUT ME..
i just love to read it and now think its time to write something on it....
some r funny..some are unreal..some r .....
here r some of them....copy pasted...enjoy...

a) m vry short temper gal so plsssss

b) (here is a bio data..a complete CV------read it--)
Hii my name is (.....),,,I am a computer graduate,,a higher diploma holder in IT,,& a Microsoft professional,,a self made man,a responsible son,a good brother,a reliable friend,& a competitive & confident professional,,I play different roles in my life,,& i play them wid perfection,,life has always been a battle for me,,& i am a ONE MAN ARMY,,my strengths are my confidence,my determination & my need,these are God's blessings for me,& every blessing comes wid a sense of responsibility widin u,so i am responsible for watever i do,& i enjoy being like dat,,it is a jungle outthere,& i need to survive,,survival by fighting through it,making ur way out of the dangerous woods,& i have been doing it since my childhood,i have done a good job so far & planning so many things for my future,,MY FUTURE MIGHT NOT BE BRIGHT,,BUT IT IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR IT,,SO WHO AM I,,;....,,**MAN OF PRIDE**

c) dnt have any words to explain what i m

d) (here is a philosophical touch)
"When going gets tough the tough gets going".No doubt life is really difficult but we shld always take it as a challenge.There is nothing in this world that we can dream of n cannt do!Do believe in versatality

e) (attitude)
I know one thing dat is 2 ve FUN n only FUN.Nice sense of humour. Very friendly and approachable.... sometimes stubborn(xtremely)n moody....i love makin friends n feel very satisfied wen i make them happy...have a simple funda to enjoy life....Dont like snobs...very satisfied with what I m n wat I have...(Enough 4 ppl who want 2 know me by click of a mouse)

f) (hero in his own world)
I M THE DON

g) (starvation)
i am notty ,confident and believes in my own rules.and last bt not the least i am here 4 friendz(mainly girlzzzzzzzzzz)

h) (autobiography..but still mentions that he/ she has yet to tell us...god pls save us from him/her)
Well there are lots of thng i can tell about me..To start with.Hi everyone!!Shubprabhat Meri profile main aapka swagat hain..yahan main tea-coffee nahin puchh sakta so jab miloge puchh lunga..and ya pilla bhi dunga...hehe bus finance kar dene...jokes apart..I m budding technocrat and doing my engineering from SDDIET, Barwala(hehe synonym of jungle and jail, check 2007 dictionary updates..its given there..hehe)I m very naughty >> very cute >>very shaitan aatma...har waqt masti and leg pulling ...hehe Well still i m very nona bachha very obedient and a good boy (atleast my mom n my di say so !!!!)hee hee i love being loved and pampered(afterall kaun nahin chahege pyar paana) and i love behaving like a nona bachha (a cute suweet nona kiddo..)!!!!!I love writing poems and collecting too...here is for you ....peom... written by me..Teri kadmo ki aahat sunkar dhadakta hain yeh dil !!Teri saanso ki khushboo se mehkata hain dil..!!Naa jaante hain hum tumhe na tum hamein jaante hoPhir bhi naajaane kis ehsaas se muskarata hain yeh dil !!Ajnabi si rahein hain..ajnabi manjile hain ..Najaane phir kyon har mod par tera intzaar karta hain yeh dil !!Dosti hee teri maangte hain hum har waqt..par naajane kyon ghabrata hain tera dil.. !!vishwas karo dosti main meri...Har waqt tujhe hee sochta hain yeh dil...Maangti hain duyaaein har saans meri ..Teri Khushiyan he chaahta hain yeh dilBus tujhe he pyar karta hain yeh dil... !!Bus tujh par he vishwas karta hain yeh dil....howz that??? a) good b) very good c) excellent d) chalegi ((soch lo kachha -2 pakka-2 ..hehe srk copyright hain use patana mat..))I love cooking, eating..and sleeping..thats why aajkal coz of 2much eating n sleeping i ve gained some extra pounds n bit of flesh..thats why my friends started calling me "golu molu bachha" hehe..... my cheeks are now same as my 2 yr old cousin >> reddish n loose loose..hehe bus uski beard nahin hain....waise meri bhi nahin hain you know na ..clean shave guys..bus me too same 2 same...I love watching cartoons n comedies..I love mickey mouse donald tom n jerry..alladin...recess, and Mr bean animated series n Mr bean(original)..I love listening to soulful music..and slow romantic number..rocks sometimes....I love listening to Atif aslam, zubeen, james, linkin park, enrique...and kishore da...soulful memories..Kripya dhyan de abhi khatam nahin hua...yeh sochna bewkoofi hogi ki meri jindagi sirf 2048 character main finish ho gayi...adheek jaankari ke liye kripya meri mitrata sweekar karein....see my hindi is improving...hey my new poem hope u like it"tears d part of my life..come when m happy..come when i need to cry..come for someone ...come coz of someone..come in the rain..come in the spring..Always with me..when i need to cryTears d part of my life..comes when i m in love comes when i lost d lovecomes when i touch the sky...comes when i fall on the ground..tears d part of life..Tears making my life mine..Tears you are true friend for life.yaar pata nahin kaisi hain poem...english main kam he likhta hun...so do comment haan..(postive comments plse )Rest will tell u later when we tok ...so come be my frnd..

i) (mental statement)
"People laugh because i am different and, I laugh they are same !!THAT IS CALLED ATTITUDE"

j) (confused)
well dis is me.... well im not dat easy to understand... but u will hav to try hard if u wanna knw me...........


thats it guys...now am getting bored....now better u write about me...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

""You may not feel my presence...but you will feel my absence for sure.""

hmm...ur 'about me' funny 2 :D