Wednesday, November 01, 2006

the Take Off-----Zoommmmmmmmmm

ha..now i have packed my baggage (most of them wiht trendy clothes) and all set off for the journey. i hardly slept the previous night hoping to have breakfast in India and lunch in colombo. have started preparing a menu in my mind. and after travelling for 12 hours, i have finally reached the airport. and triiiiing.....fast fwd, am in the plane (skipping the boring formalities)....

searched for my seat..found Out that ma sandwiched..huh..i hate this the most..wanted to grab the khidki seat..but just waited to findout who would be there so that i cud bargain and exchange...
now,,slowly the plane is being filled, and the airhostess issued the wet tissues to clean our dirty faces...well, everyone started opening packets and wiped dutyfully as if it were mandatory for all..
i simply put it inside and started operating the screen infront of me searching for some bollywwod masala( where will the budhdhi go!!!!)
suddenly somehting appeared on the screen and it was a demo of what to do incase of emergency...I was so scared to see that..what if really it happens..anyways..nevermind...hona tho ho jayega...so i took a chillpill and fastened my seat belt as soon as i got the order.

huh..now its time...to fly high..touch the sky, look at the clouds, speak to the air and enjoy the moist...

DHUD>>>>

suddenly i heard some sound and opened my eyes..to my astonishment, i saw the airhostess opening the baggage store doors and aksing to leave the plane asap. unable to understand whats happening, i enquired and foundout, there was some TECHNICAL PROBLEM, so we have to leave and wait in the lobby.
I hate this,,,,, i wonder why this happens to me always........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i left the plane and waited for another 6 hours for the final call.....
by that time, i wud have reached my destiny and had my lunch and cofe as well. never mind...finally, i was in the air and stepped on the land of sinhalese.......
huh....now...i am in my room and taking a nap...relaxng from the jet lag and the stress of waiting for 6 solid hours..

the next day...i got the news...

the reason for the delay in our flight...

BOMB THREAT TO OUR FLIGHT>>>>>>.....
WHY THIS HAPPENS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha...
this always happen to you, because...
GOD IS GREAT

Yours Truly :) said...

This happened to me once as well.... I was little and my whole family (incl my nani, nana, masis's, mom and dad) had gone to visit the whole of east india and we were supposed to catch a return flight to calcutta cos had to go to colombo from there, however we missed the flight and read in the news paper that the plane had crashed and all aboard were killed! Still freaks me out sometimes :)