Tuesday, October 31, 2006

my phorin trip....

wow, i filled some hundreds of applications for various international conferences and received 90% postive response from all of them. everyone inviting me, lookign forward to meet me and waiting for my valuable inputs. i was offered free accomodation, free food and in all parts ofthe world. i just need to bear my flight tickets. what else can i ask for? it is like spending my papa's 2 months salary for my trip.

huh, half o fthe heart broken, i used to look forward for such emails who offer me to and fro tickets. i alwasy wished, come FARISHTA would organise such an event and invite me for the same.


finally, i received this application for a programme in the leadership course in colombo. i filled with never ending enthusiasm, expecting the same old reply.
Well, one fine day, the guys bombed an email asking me attend the programme and assured me of to and fro ticket and other expenses.

wow...this is something cool and i cudnt believe my eyes.. but still read the mail for 10 times and assured myself that i was in senses and what i was reading is quite true. hmm now the story begins.......

No comments: