Sunday, November 05, 2006

a dhadaaam in the flight...

hmm..now..i have spent the most beautiful days outside and coming to share the same with my loved ones back home...
i was so tired..i slept blisfully resting my head on the window in the flight...
the sweet air-hostesss woke me up and asked to fasten the seat belts as the flight is about to land. cool. i did it and was waiting for the plane to rest on land......just looked out the window and it was beautiful..clouds just touching the window and it was sea way down and noting else....
wow...it was too beautiful and i was wondering how nature manages its beauty on its own...

now..i feel some trembling in the plane and suddenly it was harsh and the whole plane started shaking and there was big jerk.....THUD>......God, i have lost my weight and everyone started screaming at ther pitch inside and i was wondering what to do..scream..or remain silent with dignity..it continued for 9-10 seconds and there was a steady journey again...my heart dint stop pounding...

GOD...what has happeend was terrible...what if the plane lost control,,, i cant swim, what will happen to the things i bought for my sweet sister, what would happen to my beautiful dresses....sarvanaash...

then i realised...i was safe and dint stop praying untill i landed safely...

now i know..i had wonderful experiences both the ways.......rather terrific expereinces,, one should have in life time...

2 comments:

Akhand said...

seems u dont a all the good luck in flights..... but its part of life. I hope next time you borad a plane u dont face any such prob.

Unknown said...

Hi Swati... Kick those legs harder and learn swimming. I too paid the fees many times but couldnt continue as something came up. Have to take it up seriously this time.