Sunday, May 08, 2011

the moron is gone!




I am giving a slight break to my MIM series as there is a burning (read as buried) hot topic to be talked about. Our great Maha Osama is no more and how can I not write something about him! afteral, he left so many imprints on this earth (even dinosaurs missed doing that )

May be I was among those first few -who posted something on a social networking site about his death. minutes after the news was broke, I dint miss a chance to express my happiness over his death! I was never so happy over someone's death. few hours before his death, we were in constitution avenue in washington DC touring and adoring the beauty of the city! and few hours later..bingo, the whole place is crowded with folks cheering for the nation! somehow, there were few threads which connected me to his life...let me put it this way!

When the master-blaster exploded the WTC towers, I learnt about them just few hours before. in one of our classes during my graduation, we talked about the WTC building and I aspired to work there after I finished my studies. and this moron blew them up!

when the whole world was searching for him, I happened to watch the movie 'tere bin laden' which is a story based out of the country where he was hiding (was really hiding????) and for a moment i thought, may be he could be found there..and bingo- he was there!

So, after these very small coincidences, the psycho is dead but is now haunting everyone through spam. his videos are spamming many sites and his soul is continuing to torture people across the world in this way. I heard, he is resting in the ocean- I pity the sea flora and fauna :(
I wish he was buried in the same trash/incinerator in his backyard. Oh no, it will become another tourist spot, as his hide out has already become one!

now that he is no more, I end this blog on a happy note!
'and then everybody lived happily ever after!'



5 comments:

Unknown said...

my history is not that accurate.....but this guy was praised a hero, in the afghan war.

I think even jimmy carter commended him.
Atleast the Afghans mourn him.

I was talking about his death with a pakistani supporter of his, and he doesn agree that the WTC was blown up by Bin Laden, he says "the afghans dont even have a proper flight control system" how can they do this,impossible" or something like that.

scape goat, or a villain...he still made history.

Unknown said...

my history is not that accurate.....but this guy was praised a hero, in the afghan war.

I think even jimmy carter commended him.
Atleast the Afghans mourn him.

I was talking about his death with a pakistani supporter of his, and he doesn agree that the WTC was blown up by Bin Laden, he says "the afghans dont even have a proper flight control system" how can they do this,impossible" or something like that.

scape goat, or a villain...he still made history.

:) said...

yes....the death of one rakshasa is definitely and event of celebrtion. there is yet another event to come and is long awaited.
US dared to go to Osama's country and kill him in their enemy country to take a revenge. the dint look back and they dared to kill the devil.
wot r we doing. we have our enemy captured in our own country, providing him the most comfortable and convenient living. is this called revenge or blessing in disguise????
kasb....the rakshasa has to be killed brutally with no match/ in no comparison's with osama's. his death should create a history. until his death we need to enjoy the sweet news of osama's death..in various ways. cheers

I.J.SWAMY said...

The moron?He was more intelligent than the entire Pakistan`s intelligence set up .He kept the entire world on tenterhooks. He hid under his own shadow till someone close to him betryed him .He died but "terrorism" is not dead. Obama needs and deserves a pat on his back .

Himanshu said...

nice.. however calling him master blaster!!though in other way.. pinched me a little