Thursday, May 14, 2009

i wanna wanna !!!!

i have been receiving this fwd email since long. whenever i read- i rofl. so i thought to share this with all my buddies who need a good laugh..
--------------------------------------------------------------
These are actual ads. Grammar and spell errors have no place in a profile description as everything is straight from theheart!
Disclaimer : I am not responsible if you forget your basic grammar after reading this.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Hello To Viewers My Name is Shekhar , I am single i don't have female,If anyone want to Marie to me u can visit to my home. I am not a goodeducation but i working all field in bangalroe.. if u like me u welcometo my heart...when ever u want to meet pls visit my resident or send uletter.. Thanks yours Regards Shekhar ~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i want very simple girl. from brahmin educated family from orissa stateshe is also know about RAMAYAN, GEETA BHAGABATA, and other homework
(Homework?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wants a woman who knows me better and can adjust with me forever. shemay never create any difficulties in my life or her life by which theentire life can run smoothly. thank you
(The principle of running life smoothly was never so easy!)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
she should be good looking and should have a service. she Should haveone brother and one sister. she should be educated.
(ain't it unique !! 1 brother 1 sister criteria !)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am a happy-go-lucky kind of person. Enjoys every moments of life. Ilove to make friendship. Because friendship is a first step of love. Iam looking for my dreamgirl who will love me more than i. Because i lovemyself a lot. If u think that is u then why to late come on ........holdmy hand forever !!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i am simple boy.I have lot of problem in my life because of my luck nowi am looking one gal she care me and love me lot lot lot
(I don't know why but this is one of my favorites)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~i want a girl with no drinks if she wants she can wear jeans in housebut while stepping out of house she should give respect to our cast
(by not wearing her jeans? Wat the hell...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HYE I AM A GOOD LOKING BOY,WHO HAS THE CAPABILITY TO MAKE ANY BODY TOLOUGH.I BELIEVE IN GOD AND ACCORDING TO ME FRIENDS ARE THE REALMESSENGER OF GOD. THE 3 THINGS I AM LOOKING FROM A GIRL ,THEY ARE 1.THEYMUST BELIEVE IN GOD.2. THEY HAVE TO LIKE MY PROFFESION AND THEY SHOULDNOT GET BORED WITH ME WHEN I WILL TRY TO MAKE THEM LOUGH.
(all of us are loughing{laughing})
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
whatever she may be but she should feel that she is going to be someonebride and she must think of the future life if she is too like this shewould be called the woman of the lamp
(I am clueless, I feel so lost. Can anyone tell me what this boy wants)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i love my patner i marriage the patner ok i search my patner and i lovethepatner ok thik hai the patner has a graduate ok
(I am again clueless but I liked the use of "ok". The person issuffering from "Ok-syndrome")
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HI IAM VERY COOL NUATHER OK MY HOBBY IS SEE T.V AND NEWS OK I HAVE 1 CARAND 1 BONWL OK MY MOTHER ALSO GOOD OK MY FARUET WORLD IS OK
(the "ok syndrome" again)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am pran my family history my two brother two sister and Father&mothersister complity marred
(somebody please explain in comments section how to get married'completely'?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
iam very simpel and hanest. i have three sister one brother and parent.iam doing postal sarvice and tailor master my original resdence atkalahandi diste naw iam staing at rayagada dist.
(actually what is this guy doing? Postal service or tailor.??)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
my name is muhamad and i am unmarried. pleaes you marrige me pleaespleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes
(height of desperation!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want one girl who love me or my mother. she love me heartly or shehavea frank she's skin colour 'normal'not a black or not a whitey.IThink the main think is heart if your heart is beautiful then you arebeautiful.but iam not a handsome guy or not a good looking. but my Mom say thatIam a good guy. My father already expired . THE CHOICE IS YOUR.bye bye.
(uttama purushan)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
iam kanan. i do owo businas.one sistar.he was marred.
(No comments)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I AM LITTLE FAIR INDIAN COLOUR. I DON'T HAVE ANY HABIT.
(maybe the poor guy meant BAD habits)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hello i am a good charactarised man. i want to run my life happily.idivorced my first wife.her charactor is not good'. i expect the goodminded and clean habits girl who may be in the same caste or other casteaccepted ...
(but credit cards not accepted..???)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
my colour is black,but my heart is white.i like social service(Zebra..???)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i'm looking out for who lives in bombay , girl simple who trust me lotshould be roman catholic, LOVE ME ONLY.
(Now that criterion is a must, isn't it?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
to be married on jan-2006. working woman perferable
(this guy has fixed the marriage date too! But he is yet to find abride.I wish him best of luck on behalf of all of us. I am sure he willget one soon.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i would like a beautyfull girl. and i do not want her any treasure.because girl is the maharani.
(Now she is going to be a lucky girl! Any takers?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ssc failed three times and worked with privated ltd company which notpaying salary at present.
(Any takers again?)

13 comments:

ijswamy said...

Oh! How many Bihari IAS officers are writing to you. Below is the modified essay on cow from your own blog.

A essay was written by a Candidate in an IAS exam I hope, You'll forget your English by the time you finish reading this This is a true essay.


The candidate has written an essay on the Indian cow:




Indian Cow HE IS THE COW.


"The cow is a successfull animal. Also he is 4 footed, And because he is female, he give milks, [ but will do so when he is got child.] If he is male he draws carts and ploughs.So he is useful to formers . He is sacred to Hindus and edible to Christians and Muslims and useful to man woman and child. But he has got four legs together. Two are foreward and two are afterwards. His whole body can be utilised for use. More so the milk. Milk comes from 4 taps attached to his basement. [ horses dont have any such attachment] What can it do? Various ghee, butter, cream, curd, why and the condensed milk and so forth.Also he is useful to cobbler, watermans and mankind generally. His motion is slow only because he is of lazy species. Also his other motion.. gober] is much useful to trees, plants as well as for making flat cakes[like Pizza ] , in hand , and drying in the sun. Cow is the only animal that extricates his feeding after eating. Then afterwards she chew with his teeth whom are situated in the inside of the mouth. He is incessantly in the meadows in the grass. His only attacking and defending organ is the horns, specially so when he is got child.This is done by knowing his head whereby he causes the weapons to be paralleled to the ground of the earth and instantly proceed with great velocity forwards.He has got tails also, situated in the backyard, but not like similar animals. It has hairs on the other end of the other side. This is done to frighten away the flies .We are informed that the candidate passed the exam.and is now an IAS, in bihar.

Thanks for permission to plagiarise

Arv said...

LOL... I have read this one too... and yes, I laugh everytime... but then you know there is not so funny side to it... when I come to think that there are some real people on the other side who are actually serious though their ads are comical.

hugsssss

take care...

Ramana KV said...

Love this one.. my name is muhamad and i am unmarried. pleaes you marrige me pleaespleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes

:) said...

# 19: what's FAIR INDIAN COLOUR? then is there something called UNFAIR INDIAN COLOUR? OMG i'm afraid.
last three are the best ones. OMG i'm gonna die now..
thanks for the gag

D@r$hi said...

ha ha ha ho ho ho he he he...i must say super thanks to u ...for this one u have know idea but I m holding my stomach and trying to not fall off my chair...

but i wonder why English is so over powering when we have to express what we feel truly..i guess language shouldn’t be the barrier..

Jiggy said...

hehehehe...have seen this one...is hilarious :))

dreamcatcher said...

:D

Prash said...

funny indeed !

Gauri Mathur said...

Funny!

Anya said...

it was good to read this mail again..

thanks for posting swats...

please
please
please

despo..
:P

chriz

Arpita said...

Oh GoD, kahan se milta hai re tum ko ye sub? jo bhi ho it was real time pass on week end.

Videhi said...

cant resist laughing out loud :)

swathi's said...

thanks all..i wish you all enjoy reading my blogs..love you guys so much :). now send me gifts...