Wednesday, May 06, 2009

how blind one can be?

was wondering how people accept new requests on face book and orkut or any other social-networking sites. blogs are no exception!! there are a couple of instances that happened even to my acquaintances where they realised well before they were trapped. unless untill people know each other very strongly, how can one trust the other and be so blind.
i just came across this article on yahoo news.
how/why the hell did the girl go to his house? people are becoming crazy...this crave for new relationships and 'i dont care attitude' is growing among urbanites for no good. knowing people is not bad...but trusting them blindly is worst.
stay away from strangers buddies...this could happen to you as well..beware!!!!

9 comments:

Arv said...

Utter nonsense and criminal... I strongly second ur call for people to be more aware of our activities online...

take care da... cheers...

Ramana KV said...

Crazy girl and the insane guy.. Good that she came out into the open to get him arrested..

ijswamy said...

Internet ,more pocket money,movies,TVserials and debased family culture make youth blind. Condemnable.

Prash said...

I agree ! That is the reason I accept friends in my facebook and unknown people get a "ignore" from me. I need to know them in person...

Ann said...

Yup ! I read the article in the newspaper. Yeah that's really true. Young generation is becoming too casual while choosing friends.

Thank God ! I don't accept requests from unknown people.

Anya said...

i stopped replying to comments on my page after someone got personal with me

:(

and i still crib for being single at 27 ..

my fault

chriz

chaitanya said...

what more can girls who go for a sports car and other posh things expect........girls wont change ....huh!!

A Confused soul said...

Not a surprise that people now a days are getting immature by the day.

I can't help myself but I disagree with Chaitanya. You are generalising based on one or two instances.

chaitanya said...

@ confused soul : I have given my opinion on girls who go for these show offs,it may be the case of one or two instances,when i said girls wont change it refers to those girls ,not all !!

I do respect girls and i am proud to say i have got some very good friends who happen to be girls

chaits