Thursday, April 16, 2009

20 random things about me

ok here goes the list...finally....

1) i am very moody
2) i give a damn to arrogance
3) i love animals
4) i respect elders
5) adoption is in my future plan
6) i am very courteous in nature
7) my parents are my inspiration
8) my life is mine and am answerable to none
9) i believe in humanity
10) for me love is essential and i connect myself with many people across the globe
11) i don't believe in marriage as an institution
12) i feel there should be dignity in whatever we do
13) i love my wardrobe
14) my sister means a lot to me
15) wooing me is the most difficult thing in this world
16) i enjoy every moment of my life...
17) i sound feminist but i am not...
18) my absence is surely felt among the loved ones
19) from vedas to vodka.....i am into everything
20) i hate suggestions!!!

awwwwww finally.....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

1)Absolutely
2)Perfect
3)I am human
4)I am six months elder to yaa
5)First you grow up
6)Right now am having a low bank balance
7)I accept
8)Not none but to GOD
9)yes
10)connect to many but love a few and live for one .
11)I never knew marriage was an institution
12)Indeed
13)huh,its so big that i cant find any new dress for yaa to buy u.
14)Om santhi OM
15)Lolz i dont think so
16)AS EVERYONE should
17)Hmm why do u iterate so many times on this?
18)he he,no comments
19)Vodka rocks
20)I hate giving suggestions to those who dont listen.

with love
J3M

Arv said...

and you say guys run away from you???

lol... they must be boys and not men :P

Have a nice day Swats... and good to see you back here :)

Cheers..

Arpita said...

waw swathi i liked this blog, speciallly "from vedas to vodka", lol.......

itzrashmi said...

oye Swati.. i guess boo-boo has influenced you big time.. U LoVE ANIMALS !!! :D

swathi's said...

@ j3m- u know me well ..lol

@arv- yeah...men run away fro me...boys dodnt even dare to come near me..

@ arpita..thanks ya

@ rashmi- i hate pets and u know that...do u want me to gift u bow bow? i shall do it asap..leme know

Anonymous said...

i do deary
j3m can read u well and also understand u well

love u
j3m

ijswamy said...

Most of us are moody.Good to ignore all arrogant people.Animals are humane and some humans are worse than beasts.You respect elders say like your parents,you are courteous,your parents inspire you ,your sister means a lot to you and if so why is marriage not an institution? Here is a suggestion you can not hate. Vodkka tastes better with tomato juice.

I.J.SWAMY said...

Is not marriage an institution ? Please verify from your parents who inspire you.