Monday, March 02, 2009

a bit delayed

oops my fellow bloggers!!!!..sorry for not posting all these days....should i tell u the reason?
well....my life has become hectic with loads of work ....lot of traveling....and above all...some deadlines...at the end of the day when i felt i am relieved of all my tensions...my lappy died an instant death and now i gotta give it a new birth or do the funerals for it...my mobile phone also died without any notice and i have been roaming around the service center like a loanwala...and yesterday my new iron box also died...gawddddddddddd......sigh
wish me good luck....am also going through some blues...not exactly like those-heart -broken ones...but somewhat similar...lol
but i bet...i shall spring back soon....
swats can never be gloomy ..........lol lol...


6 comments:

Jiggy said...

ohhhh.....sad to hear all that...
whats an iron box btw?
and blues huh? :P tell more no :P

Unknown said...

Ur cell phone, laptop and Iron box
and earlier your vehicle why everything in your hand is dying, May be you should handle things more carefully.
Learn to use items porperly.. :).

Anonymous said...

waiting for more and more from you raa sweetheart


j3m

Anya said...

post a picture of your lappy and iron box..
www.chronicwriter.com

swathi's said...

@ a rebel..- iron box is...hmm u press your clothes with that...well whats the other nae for it..even i dont know :(

@sravan- well i can only do man handling properly..hahaha

@chronic- great u reminded me that i should get my camera repaired..would you believe if i say that my new Nikon 7MP camera drank sea water and died? it even went to usa and came back..i guess its in bangalore or somewhere else...no one is ready to repair it...huh

Anonymous said...

i remember already writing a comment to this.......u rejected it ??

:mad:
:angry:

J3M