Monday, February 16, 2009

vday sans roses and cards


i have been sleeping the whole day...thanks to my illness which keeps me shut in my room for days together sometimes....in the evening-myself and my roomies relaised that it was vday and we went out...i mean crossed the road and checked some (same old) stuff and bought some biryani for our dinner....had a small .....and then slept....huh....another vday in my life sans roses...cards and what-so-ever...after finishing quarter century of my life....swatsssssssssssss..u r fit for nothing....

wait wait...before i end this one....i gotta tell u that i have beautiful girlfriends....and arps is one among them...so this is her gift for me....


what else can i ask for....my vday is complete now..........

love u all....i know i cannot love only one person at a time...am not that selfish...hahaha


9 comments:

Arpita said...

Hey Swathi u deserve more than just a blog from me, i am sure i can never get it in any shop and i dont think any company can dezign a gift that is worth enough to be yr V day gift. I just wrote wat ever my heart asked me to type.

Anonymous said...

love you too


j3m

Anonymous said...

valentines day wishes from cupid... i shot the arrow... did it reach here?

Unknown said...

Hi Swathi, saw your blog for the first time. Too good. Keep posting. And may god give you lots and lots of gifts and chocolates for the next Vday!

Somal Thakore said...

Hey...FUNNY ...quarter of a century and still you haven't realised ...it's NOT just about Roses and cards !! Sweety...it's BIT MORE THAN THAT.

Try Complan.

Prash said...

So many things happening here since a while...i was away from the blogworld. The only time i sat in front of my computer at office was to read/write reports and answer tons of emails and make hard decisions and do budget calculations et al.. in two weeks things should be ok and i will be back here in a normal pace.

Crescentia Kalpana David said...

hey lady u r not writing anything these days :)

swathi's said...

@arpita- well..u know ho wmuch i love u...so lets stop this PDA..lol lol..heheh

@j3m- am honoured

@chriz- well i think i am in love with the cupid himself...hahahah

@tiger- hey ya thanks a ton..i wish you enjoy reading my blogs in the future as well....keep blogging

@somal- hahah....i know u r so J of me...

prash- missing you in this virtual world...come back soon

@ckd- hey too busy ya...but shall spring back soon

Ramana KV said...

That's a nice post from ur friend.. Reminds of some saying.. Something like "Friendship is when two people sitting together can enjoy the moments in silence."