Tuesday, January 08, 2008

long-live my cellphone...



i hear stories about people losing their cell phones...i just laugh at them for their neglegence and carelessness...but as they say.."every dog has its own day" yesterday was my day..hang-on dearies...am not comparing myself with a dog here..its just a phrase...

by the way..coming to the story...yesterday i lost my sweet cellphone...motorola piece which my mom gave me as a gift 2 years back on her birthday..its been with me...i shared all my moments with it...i lived happiest days with it...it was with me even during sorrowful days...I shared all the good news ...it gave me relief from all my worries

क्या बोलू यार....इतना अच्छा फ़ोन था...अब गया....
yesterday i realised that people act very fastly...it slipped from my bag...and in 2 minutes i received a call from my colleague (to another number of mine) that my mobile is switched off....oh my god...i relaised i lost it...i couldnot get down from the autorickshaw neither could continue my journey... thougths smothered me....tears scrolled down....

मेरा फोन...पता नही किसके हात लग गया.....
booohoooo
long live my cellphone...
और ...जिसके हात भी लगा हो...उसका पेट खराब हो जाये.......यह मेरा शाप है....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, thatz indeed a very very sad story ...loosing cell phone is like loosing ur own heart...that the same thing happened to me two years with my lovely samsung as some one sung the song for me by stealing inside the temple near Mayavarm in tamilnadu while was I intenely praying for the welfare of the public...u know that i lost my temper and started abusing even the police cops who refused to accept my fir and he ridiculously informing that today your case is the fifth as already four ( a gropu of family from Bangalore) who had lost their mobile...he advised me even why did you bring cell phone inside the temple and started advising me that in future do not do that was like pouring oil in the burning furnace of my mind. coz my wife works in bsnl she blocked the number the very next day but before that that thief made so many calls and all those fellows two days later thinking that the number was their friends started troubling me even at night time as i got the new sim card with the same number but with new LG phone which i bought the very next day as i could not change my mind on the lost one. i was able to track the culprit and threatened through the divisional engineer of the telephone that dire action would be taken on him through police...but atlast it was only those fellow hand in glove with the thief organise such lousy things. i just dropped that matter as it is and started concentrating on my work as usual. it will be yes really be painful to loose but then my sincere advice is that please forget that buy a new one ...Let God take care of those guilty...regards
ksri