Friday, September 21, 2007

hobby day!!!!!!

haaaaaa...strecth ur hands, angadayi leke, prayer karke...u look at the time and see it is still 7.30am. uffff afterall it is a holiday...no hurry to get up and rush to the office just to get some scoldings from your boss.....
so u change your position on your bed and try to sleep again...the warmth of the bedsheet is too good to miss it even for a single moment....your mind is relaxed by the thought that there is no responsibility today........
after taking a nap again..you try to get up..roam around and then get fresh.....have coffee..and i bet this would be the tastiest coffee of the week, beating the ones from barista and ccd. the newspaper lying on the table seems to be a nice company and you feel like peeking into the world......even maggi seems to be very yummy....taking bath wont be in the agenda.....
i always wait for this day........
and mostly sundays are my favourites..........well i simply dust all my books, my cd player and ofcourse my wardrobe...my favourite cds gain some life......the characters in my book come back into action and the suspense goes on.

i shall call this day a HOBBY DAY...i come back to the normal me from the daily mechanical life....
spenindg my time on my hobbies makes me charge for the whole week...wriitng blogs, or watching the missed movies of the month, grroming myself and redecorating the house....all are fun. the homely atmosphere is what we all crave for.

the day is long enough to enjoy it to the fullest. a movie if time permits...and a small hangout with friends...gossiping with the loved ones watching favourite programme on Tv is all time fun. shaam ko chatpata chat in the nearby chat bahandar will add some flavour to the day....a simple supper outisde with family or friends and a milk shake at the end is perfect......
ooooooooo........i would like to wait for such day....let it come just once a week....but its enough to recharge myself......
a hobby day is what i wait for.....

1 comment:

sudheen said...

title is awesome!

Every one wants sucha day ...
Every one has such an agenda ...
Just that ppl do not usually realise that the regular Sunday can be a "Hobby day"!

May be, I guess now, that is the reason why west has days like 'rose day', 'valentine's day', 'fav book day', etc... just to remind every one abt the simple aspects of life that are not thought over amidst the chaos of mechanical life.