It scares us to see the needle of the weighing machine touching the higher numbers. Few extra pounds from lazy snacks and sodas over movies increase weight without our notice. We all wish to get rid of those love handles or the arm fat or have our cheek bone reappear. At the same time, we all love to eat. Losing weight is in for us but dieting is not just for us. However, by following these simple steps we can lose up to 10 pounds in 10 months. It’s a slow process, but it will keep our body stable and healthy.
1) Drink lemon and honey mixed water first thing in the morning. After you brush, before you enjoy your coffee, grab lukewarm water and mix it with fresh lime and one spoon honey. It will keep you fresh at the same time cuts on the extra fat.
2) Bike or treadmill for 5 miles. Get on the exercising bike or on your treadmill and bike or walk for 5 miles. Put on your favorite series on your i-pad and entertain yourself for 20-30 minutes while you burn the calories.
3) Eat good breakfast. Make sure your breakfast has protein, calcium and some vitamins. Drink one glass of milk (lukewarm or hot) and munch on some nice biscuits or cereal. And yes, grab a fruit.
4) Eat lunch after 4 hours of breakfast. Eat your favorite lunch (preferably warm) after 4 hours of your breakfast. Do not stuff yourself. Make sure you eat just to suppress your appetite and give you some energy.
5) Have green tea after 4 hours of lunch. Green tea is very refreshing and can be your best companion when you want to lose weight. Make sure you drink warm green tea and feel refreshed.
6) Have supper after 4 hours of green tea drink. Yes, have supper, not dinner. Having light meal in the night helps in your digestion. Eat your favorite meal and stay light (not hungry).
7) Avoid sweets on weekdays. Make sure you maintain zero sugar policy for the entire week and have 1 or 2 cookies or pieces of cake during weekends (if you crave for some). Most of our food contains sugar. So, avoiding extra sugar is always helpful.
8) No to sodas. Say no to sodas strictly for 10 months. If you need some fizz, then have carbonated water instead of any sugary drink.
9) Drink lots of water. Drink plenty of water. Water helps in releasing of toxins from body and keeps you fresh.
10) Take stairs if you can. Avoid elevators. Stairs can be your best friends when you are not dieting as they can burn some calories.
At the end of the day, stay healthy and stay happy.