Sunday, September 07, 2014

Plagiarism or coincidence?

Now, as bloggers, we maintain ethical codes. We write orignial posts or give credits. At least in my case, I give credits to even google images. But to my astonishment, today I found this piece of write up in a telugu Daily called, "Namaste Telangana' published this morning (Sep 8, 2014). The article bears a striking resemblance to one of my posts published on Sep 5, 2014. But the writer claims it to be a coincidence. Now, what are the odds of coincidence? 

The telugu version of what looks like my blog. A match of word to word. 


The FB profile of the journalist who published the article. 


I am stunned. But, before I reach to any conclusion, I would rather evaluate all the options. After all, we are not here to judge. And that is not my ethical code! 




No comments: