Friday, September 23, 2011

best signs of worst FB pms



if it was not for that stupid facebook, i would have been much much regular on my blog. but since i came to the US, I have been wandering on FB to be in touch with my friends and do some time pass. but offlate, I am kind of losing my privacy and realised how important my blog is. well, to start with, i guess the Fb people are having PMS now. it is acting weird and we can't do much about it.

before i talk about it, let me talk about pms. for many men, who are unaware of what it is, you are free to do some wikipedia thing or google it for more examples. now, if you know about it, then i need to give much gyan to you.
for women, who do not know about it, i would say you are lucky and stop reading this post. As reading about pms and Fb will only worsen your life. and women who are well versed with pms, again, i need not discuss and share much about it.

So, Fb is having pms now. let me list some best signs of worst FB pms

1) is clumsy and not bothered about it
2) acting weird and losing manners
3) is worried about everybody under sun and on earth (may be beyond earth)
4) is screaming loud and hampering with others' lives
5) and there is no reason behind anything
6) the chemical reactions are so vigor that it is unable to take load of reactors like me
7) is crying without a reason

now with these signs, you can not disagree with me. and it is like, you got to have lots of patience to understand what it is like and after that you will get used to it!

happy fbing.



3 comments:

Arpita said...

Most of the part of this blog went above my head, i din understand, i think i should call you, so that you can explain what you wanted your readers to understand.

Sam said...

i understood it fine. i dont know what your problem is

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another essential article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a complete way of writing? I have a presentation incoming week, and I am on the lookout for such information.


CCTV Karachi