Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Men I Met- series



Now that I am married, I am very confident about revealing the great stories of my interactions with different men from different parts of the world. Yeah, for my great matrimony thing, I had the privilege (ran out of options) to interact with different men (read as aliens) who are born to interact with me and be part of this great blog.

my interactions mostly chats (and only once), some emails, some phone calls- made me realise that there are many different species in the universe. To start with, the bifurcation happens when homo-sapiens (Latin name for HUMAN) divides into MAN and WOMAN. then, MAN gets divided into intelligent, smart, dumb ass, frustrated, perverted, educated, fake, humorous, genuine, egoistic, and so on and so forth. The sub-divisions are like algae which keep on dividing and the more you are into them, the more you get to know about the variety.
I am dedicating this series to such men, who should seriously be banned and transported to pluto or some un-discovered planet.

well, I am not writing about men who I am still in touch with. yes, I met some real cute guys who are very good, now happily married and still find out if i am doing well.

I am only writing about those, who left foot prints (yeah they have so much dirt) and inspired me to start this blog. this is just an introduction blog. I shall not mention the names and places. I will only talk about my interactions and the jhatkas I got from them!

My hubby and I enjoy conversing about them, I explain him all the events in an animated way! So, I assume he will enjoy reading this blog (he, in fact asked me to write a book!) and you guys too!

And now the series starts.....



5 comments:

HarshaBharath said...

thats a very interesting start...
even i feel,
try writing a humorous book...
well after a few series you can shape it out...

For now
Jet Set Go.......

chaitanya said...

great............most of those men and incidents i would be aware of listening to them in the same animated way as you might be telling to ram.......it would be a good refreshment reading through them !!
waiting eagerly !!

Ann said...

Hmm.. Interesting.. Well, I am going thru that pahse.. Me and my parents are luking forward to get me settled with an eligible bachelor but the hust is still on.. I would be more interested to read your series and will add some of my experiences in your comments column..

Eagerly waiting for your next post ;)

Love,
Annie

Unknown said...

well many women in this world are hypocrites everyone is aware of it!!! :-)

I.J.SWAMY said...

That means lady , I am not being sent to Pluto. Thanks