Wednesday, September 08, 2010

you turn me on



i know you love me so much
and i am always adored by you

we have been intimate and
the time we spent together is infinite

now its been 3 years
the love is same

but all i want you to understand is
i cant reciprocate my love so intensively

yet you turn me on....
yes you still turn me on.
your eyes penetrate my body and
i feel haunted

you work on me with your fingers and
each time you touch me,
i respond to you

the more you work on me
the hotness in me increases

i become hot, you make me hotter and i know, am the hottest
i start fuming and humming
hint you that, i am hot
yet you do your job....

and all of a sudden, i turn off

by- Lenovo Y500 (3 yrs old- about to die)


16 comments:

Rajasekhar Kandalam said...

Awesome....great tribute to your lappy ;)

I pray to God to give you a new lappie sooooooooooon.

Kathi Mahesh Kumar said...

Oh my God ! such a misadventure in my mind ;)

Lani said...

ayyo papam

Ann said...

Lollzz.... We were expecting something else.. :) well it was very creative ..

Arv said...

:( :( :(

LOL... poor lenovo :)

Indra said...

nice posting lil' sis.

sudheen said...

wtf... hottie in the lap, and its lappy... lol

Topsy said...

That reminds me of the time you got it...:) Anyways...Is the camera still working...???? Retrospecting can be fun sometimes...

Arpita said...

after a long time i am able to post, any ways......u know swathi i was reading the poem and was expecting the general ending.......but u turned me off........ish..chalo koi baat nahi. it may be a small poem for u but u know how much i admire every thing that u do. All the best, love you dear.

:) said...

http://sansblogs.blogspot.com/2010/09/tagged-after-long-time.html

Somal Thakore said...

lol nice n funfilld

HarshaBharath said...

waiting for the next post :)

HarshaBharath said...

Its been quiet long..
waiting for your next post...

HarshaBharath said...

Merry X-mas

Anonymous said...

awesome blog... I love you swathi!!

Manju Modiyani said...

Bwahahahaha! Awesome and funny! I began reading the poetry thinking of it as erotica,..and at the end??? "Haiiin??? Turn off???" Then I read Lenovo and burst into laughter! ROFL! Romantically funny gal u r! :D

Check out my new blog- http://manjuzkitchen.blogspot.in/