Saturday, March 13, 2010

some sitcoms

alright...after a break....am back into my social life...finally...after getting blindfolded for few days, am trying to flash some light into my life....guess what...its really good to have a dark life for sometime lol....
all these days, i wasnt much onto gtalk, yahoo messenger and ofcourse my favourite passion blogging. am writing here some sitcoms and hope you would enjoy them...these are personal experiences of my friends.....

she met him in airport and it was an instant spark between both of them. healthy flirting went on for sometime...a bit of shopping in the airport, a lil gupshup and after some bla bla bla...they decided to meet after they get down (they have no idea about their seat numbers). fate made them sit next to each other and the rest of the journey was just awesome...and as usual, the man was bold enough to say a bye after they got down and she was still in a hope to meet him.....
after a couple of months
her-hey how r u
him-hey am good...how did you get my phone number (i never gave you mine)
her- well you know...hehe...i got it...where there is a will..there is phone number...
him- awww..so tell me how r u?
her- am good...but whats that loud sound next to you..
him- oh yeahh...some plumbing work is going on....am getting my washroom repaired..
her- really? (i dnt care..but still) why??
him- well you know...i want my wife to be comfortable after she comes into my house
her- ur wife? r u married????????
him- no i will...
her- engaged?
him- no....we r searching for a girl stilllll
her- (grrrrrrrrrrr...i hate you) aww...chalo then take care byeeeeeee
him- ok..ok...take care bye
her- slammed the phone...
i still wonder is it a problem with guys or the girls...i am confused a bit


so this is another hilarious one

she called up a doctor to know if he can treat her friend at free of cost. apparently, he agreed and he treated the patient without charging anything...and my friend was showering thanks on him. strangely, the doctor and my friend never met and the phone call was the only medium of communication. the doctor's degrees, voice, generosity...everything impressed my friend so much...she was very much gaga over him and thought of meeting him over coffee...after a couple of days, my friend's friend (the patient) informed my friend that the doctor asked him and my friend to attend a party without fail...my friend was on cloud eighteen, as he invited for a coffee and....out of excitement she called up the doctor and the conversations went on...
her- hey..its me...thanks for the invite..
him- yeahh you should come...without fail..
her- sure sure..am so glad you invited me...where is it?
him- you know...so and so coffee house....will you come?
her- ofcourse ofcourse....but whats the occasion (dnt tell me you are giving a personal party for me..hehe)
him- oh....its babyshower...my wife is preggies...
her-(you have a wifeeeeeeeeeeee and she is preggiesssss) aww okk.sure..bye for now!
life is truly is surprising...but such incidents are refreshing!

enjoy






6 comments:

I.J.SWAMY said...

Sitcom no 1 ) Girls are more confused
Sitcom no 2 )Doctors also have personal and family life

Kishan said...

Well.. isn't it a shame that all the good girls and guys are already taken or married..

Tb-Author said...

Sans

Are These Ur Friends experiences or urs

i feel like its urs may be my guess could be wrong

but any how thankx for opening a door to know girls heart and way of thinking

Ramana KV said...

These incidents are refreshing to hear.. Will it be the same to live them?...

Arpita said...

this kind of thingshappened to me many times, guys whom i like they never liked me. God knows if any day some one will like me.

pRasad said...

Lol..hilarious.. enjoyed reading .

Indeed Kishan said correct thing.. All good girls are already taken .hahaha!