Thursday, June 11, 2009

how to stop nightmares!!!


he- she says she misses me....awww
me- really? wow...whats happening
he - nothing much..a recent friend of mine...
me- awww..sort of love?
he- naa...but she misses me...
me- oh..really?
he - nothing ya..she says i should come back soon...seems she is having some nightmares
me- like what?
he- like..something wierd is gonna happen to me...
me - hmm
he - should i bother about it? she says that i should take care...
me- hmmm
he- i am also worried...will something happen to me? she says its been like that for a while now....
me- hmmm
he- what ya..say something na...
me- ask her to sleep less....

12 comments:

chaitanya said...

lolz i knew u r answer from the time i read the first line......he he !!

Ramana KV said...

:) Sounds definitely like LOVE..

Ann said...

LOL :) Good Reply

Indra said...

You are so angel like. :D

you din say not to sleep at all. Lols!

Tk care ma

Arv said...

LOL...

I can picture you laughing out so loud... and all I can say is that, am happy that you had a great time :)

take care da... :)

cheeeeers...

D@r$hi said...

GOOD REPLY :D

Arpita said...

Sahi mein yaar logoon ko itnee neend kaise aati hai? main to soone k lie tarastee hoon, majal kisi ki jo mere sapnon mein aake meri neend kharab kare?

itzrashmi said...

gud one !!! :D

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. some people could never understand the language of love.. now i understand it.. check my latest post

Prash said...

:-) lol

Videhi said...

very cute..i love the ending

Anonymous said...

work hard to get enough sleep