Sunday, August 10, 2008

Kudos to Bindra



I dont know who Abhinav Bindra is. I heard of him but have forgotten what he is upto. I am not much into sports..rather not at all into the thing...

The olympics always excite me as they have much for the global audience and bring everyone under one roof. Though Indians dont make a mark, we manage to win atleast one medal a year and come back. So, this year also, I am in a hope to win atleast one and come back. Mind here, I never blame the players, as they whole-heartedly put their efforts. If they are failing, it is because of the minimal or no support that they receive ( I assume so).

Ok, let me be optimistic now. Today, my colleague informed me that India won a gold medal. I am like "wow finally" and ofcourse its an amazing start. So, immediately logged onto one of the news channels online and read the news. Abhinav's pic is on the front page and he is behind the rifle. I found him smart, handsome and ofcourse could visualise a halo behind him which is enhancing his charm and charishma.

I rushed into the news room to watch the news and found the news reader reading the news of Mr Bindra. I instantly received goose bumps when I saw Indian flag being hoisted with the ever green national Anthem being played at the backdrop. I stood up as a mark of respect for the nation and could see the winning spree in Abhinav's face. I felt proud of being Indian and I am proud of being Indian..

Kudos to this young chap. Hope to see more medals in the coming event.

Let us all cheer for our mother land...

Win India Win

4 comments:

Trinity's Infinity said...

Great yaar SWAT this guy is a young CEO of a company called Abhinav Futuristics and is an MBA degree holder.....and younger than both of us ;)

Vishal... said...

seriously... he has come out of da blue n made us proud... it was being shwon on TV.. right side his success n left side of da screen shameful disaster of indian cricket...

heya... a nice one...

btw u r invited to withlovevishal.blogspot.com.. n feel penning down thoughts make a person feel more confident :)

cheers.

swathi's said...

hey ya...u guys r 100% right...he is truely an inspiration for all of us..i feeel there r lakhs of such people in our country..its just that they dont get a chance to come out of shells...

Vishal... said...

yea true... as he honestly reported the press tht India lacks particpation n positivity... india has da ability to win all da gold medals put in olympics... largely populated.. wht all da ambitious sportsmen doin???

hey u wrote from hyderabad..thts a coincidence now.. btw ty for ur comment.. dat was v quick...keep.. commenting n posting