Friday, December 21, 2007

lift mein.....sssssshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!


what goes in ur mind when u r travelling in a lift...have u ever thought of this?
my journey to the third floor everyday makes me think about a lot of things...so am here to write this blog...
well, first of all, i would share my feelings and then put some opinions of my dearies ...

whenever i enter into the lift, i just check if i am alone or with someone...if am alone...let me confess, i look into the mirror and make up in those 10 seconds...and wait impatiently to come out of the lift...seriosuly...i feel i cant even wait for 10-15 seconds...huh..
and now if there is some one...hmm...if i know him/her, exchange hi and hellos....or else..will stay calm (which is again difficult for me).....yeahh..i forgot to mention...if any smarty enters into it...then...ab kya bolu...sahi me kuch bol nahi paati hu...and i wish i could ever talk to any one...naaaaa......i cant do it...man hi man khush ho jao..thats all.....so..this goes in my mind...but frankly..i think alot...if the lift is crowded and then am like...ok leme check who is looking good, do i know any face here...oh my god..he is staring at me...oh yeah...if u have a crush on someone..then lift is the best place to observe him/her closely..am i right?

now the best part...let me give the output of my friends' opinions...my dearie says she feels heavy while going up and too light while coming down and wait eagerly to come out of it...well this is truely a medical story..

this journo friend of mine is all set to give a romantic k*** if he is alone with a gal in the lift.wow..thats a wild idea infact...

this software engineer revealed that he has quite awesome experiences in the lift...(confidentiality is being maintained in this case)

this beer drinker confessed that he sleeps while standing in the lift and thinks about nothing...ghosh...how could he do this?

my colleagues say that they are scared about the lift..they analyse the what if situation... what if the lift stops...what if i am alone all night...

and this man is quite excited about the woman next to him and says he adores nature and beautiful woman and would enjoy watching her when he is travelling by the lift.....

wow..thats quite exciting..isnt it...see the confessions...everyone has one..but no one realises...thanks to my creative brain which made me write this blog ....the question session was quite joyful when i was discussing about the experiences in the lifts...


so what r u waiting for? share ur experiences right here..






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have my share of experiences in lift good blog

Anonymous said...

this is excellent idea. here is mine...
when i am alone with a gal in lift...

i will keep quiet and calm, when i am opposite to her.
and
I will watch from top to bottom, will try to judge the beauty when i am at her back
-your colleague

chaitanya said...

Lift lo eppudu oka ammayitho kaani aunty toh kaani vontarigaa vundakoodadu ,i learnt this lesson ......baaki office ki daily i used to use lift for the fourth floor but it was a great experience!!

Ravz ™ said...

" 3 floors ... 300000 thoughts " ani pettavalsindi title !

life loki ekki gate vesi, button nokki, venakki tirige lopu 3rd floor ochestundi ... indulo thoughts ki time untunda ? aha untunda ani ?

nenaithe lift lo fan unda ? light unda .. lift gattiga unda ? asalu 3 floors ki lift avasarama ? ani aalochista ...

bagundandi .. chal abaagundi mee blog ! raaseskondi ilaane inka !

next meeru bus lo eppudaina pakka veedhi ki velli unte .. aa 10 minutes lo emi think chesaaro kuda raaseyyandi ... lol :-)

PS: its a funny comment, take it easy ! its a different yet nice blog though ! may you find hritik roshan standing next to you in the lift : Omen !

Shriedhar said...

funny items put together in a simple way :)
i was delighted..coz...i have my version of this lift experiences too :)

Anonymous said...

hmmm... i try to find out number of married/unmarried girls in the lift with me by seeing there legs...
would watch them without being noticed but for my surprise some of them do notice me...:-) if i find some one like that then next time i exchange hello/hi with them and then the story begins...;-)

--
Santosh

Vishal... said...

not bad...