Friday, November 23, 2007

thankyou....


i heard yesterday was THANKS GIVING DAY..
when we can celebrate valentine's day and friendship day then why not thanks giving day...so am here with tons of thanks and my wishes...

first of all, i thank GOD for giving me all the happiness, my wonderful family, home, and all that i have...

my family for making me the happiest child of the world and i would say, they have never said the word NO from them....they have been with me all through the life...

my friends without whom i am impossible. they are my strength and joy. i love them from the core of my heart and thank them for being with me....

and everyone whom i know for getting introduced to me in this big but small world....

last but not the least, i would like to thank those who have given me rebirth during my accident, i couldnot speak to one of them and never got an opportunity to thank him...i hope my thanks would reach him...

and my heartful thanks to all my blog readers .....


THANKYOU ONE AND ALL.....

No comments: