Saturday, November 10, 2007

confused cow...

i just read a blog where the author was describing about his younger brother's essay in school days...it was so funny and energy revitaling one....so i cudnt stop myself from writing this article for u guys...

since my mphil days, i have been getting this mail of an "essay on holy cow"..i have shown this to as many as i could..and now its ur turn.....somehow i retreived this essay and here it is for u....



A essay was written by a Candidate in an IAS exam I hope, You'll forget your English by the time you finish reading this This is a true essay.

The candidate has written an essay on the Indian cow:


Indian Cow HE IS THE COW.

"The cow is a successful animal. Also he is 4 footed, And because he is female, he give milks, [ but will do so when he is got child.] He is sacred to Hindus and useful to man. But he has got four legs together. Two are forward and two are afterwards. His whole body can be utilised for use. More so the milk. Milk comes from 4 taps attached to his basement. [ horses dont have any such attachment] What can it do? Various ghee, butter, cream, curd, why and the condensed milk and so forth.Also he is useful to cobbler, watermans and mankind generally. His motion is slow only because he is of lazy species. Also his other motion.. gober] is much useful to trees, plants as well as for making flat cakes[like Pizza ] , in hand , and drying in the sun. Cow is the only animal that extricates his feeding after eating. Then afterwards she chew with his teeth whom are situated in the inside of the mouth. He is incessantly in the meadows in the grass. His only attacking and defending organ is the horns, specially so when he is got child.This is done by knowing his head whereby he causes the weapons to be paralleled to the ground of the earth and instantly proceed with great velocity forwards.He has got tails also, situated in the backyard, but not like similar animals. It has hairs on the other end of the other side. This is done to frighten away the flies .We are informed that the candidate passed the exam.and is now an IAS, in bihar.

any comments?only in English plss...if u still remember any of the words!!!!

2 comments:

Lani said...

Its never too late to comment.I never been to blogs or such but wen i saw yours its quite intersting and this cow episode, really the most funniest .
I have one to share too, but that was written by me when i was in 2nd class(kashmir).I was asked to sit and write urudu test in school because they didnt know i was hindi subject student and my class teacher wasnt their to rescue me n the substitute teacher wont listen ,so they just handed me a paper with something scibbled on it, i know its Urudu but dont knows what it meant.I was just staring at the paper and turned and saw that everyone were writing seriously. I felt bad , then the teacher who handed me Question paper came, she saw that my answer sheet was blank and asked me to take help from anyone.I was very happy i asked my neighbour what this Urudu scribbling meant , she said its "Write Essay on Cow".I was relieved now i know what it meant .Again that teacher came to me and said cant you write such an easy essay, i tried to tell her i amnt urudu student but she didnt buzz, she was like "WRITE Something".I got angry on her and Voila..my creative mind started working..if she wants soemthing she is going to get that.I know wat those words meant ..so i started writing my own urudu while jumbling those words..i invented so many words dont ask me , everyone wrote just a small paragraph but i took extra sheets and filled them with my language. That teacher thought i was writing an eassay and said now your mind is working..i said proudly "YES".
After a day after test my dad got notice that pricipal wants to meet him.My dad went in to the Prinicipal's office i was outside..after few minutes i joined him ..i was so scared and was crying. When i went in both principal n my dad were laughing so loudly. The prinicipal told me that i wrote the most fantastic Essay on Cow even wen i dont know Urudu. (hehehe)
psst:Sorry its very elaborate!!

ijswamy said...

This blog is a medicine. It successfully treated my depression by reading re reading and re re re reading. This Bihari IAS officer wrote a the essay on "everything you always wanted to know about cows " Please give some more blogs like this .Thanq