Sunday, June 10, 2007

straight thinking............

achchayi ka jamana nahi raha hai.....if a girl is sincere towards her aims and ethics, she is considered to be different. recently i had a small but effective conversation with a guy who claimed to be my admirer (i wonder what makes him admire me?) after avoiding his calls and not replying to his mails....i thought let me talk to him for the last time and tell him bluntly that i am not interested in talking to him....he called me on my phone....and our conversation went on like this...

guy: hello...hi..how are you?
me: hi..am fine. just busy with my work
g: today is weekend..what makes you work till late evening...
m: oh..i hv got some work..so just busy with it...
g: well am unable to forget you...so i am calling you up...i want to talk to you...can i talk to you for a while
m: yes. no problem. carryon
g: ok. so is anybody there in your office? or alone.
m: yes..there are some colleagues of mine...
g: then there must be someone special in your office which is making you stay till evening
m: (annoyed by the statement) look, am here to work but not to chill out with guys..i told you several times that i am not interested in guys and dont prefer to hangout with them frequently
g: why dont you go out with guys???
m: am not the one who is interested in chilling out..i have some principles and stick to them..and dont even like to encourage such phone calls..
g: you are not interested in guys??? oh..are you a lesbian?????
m: ???????? (almost fainted)..what...excuse me....

and the conversation became one way... i scolded him from the core of my heart and warned him not to call me ever again in the future...

i believe...there is no room for sincerety in the present day world.....whats wrong if i dont like to hangout with guys and prefer to stay home or have a nice talk with my friends who are girls? does it mean that I dont think straight????????

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

who was the guy.... :)

Hemu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hemu said...

Swati, felt sad for u on how come a guy who says he is an admirer of u and talk like this of u.

Don't worry and never comprise u'r values and principles for such a idiotic guy, Sincerity always helps in the long run.

sudheen said...

u may not approve my comments ... and yeah, I didn't wanna comment in d first place .. but ur comments made me comment:
if u say "if i dont like to hangout with guys and prefer to stay home or have a nice talk with my friends who are girls?" yeah, either you are not thinking straight or you do not speak out ur thoughts
either ways am not taking the guys side but do have a (not-needed, you may think) suggestion to u - to speak/write down what u think without expecting what others should think of what you say!!!

ne ways, chill d way u do d best

sudheen said...

hi thr... am here with apologies this time...
I was trying to bookmark ur blog to read at least another 2 articles n "flagged" it instead; which I learnt is flagging for objectionable content. blame my igonarance, but am trying to remove d flag, which is stuck in my catche some how

sudheen with apologies

sudheen said...

thanks.for.ur.kind.words...:)
ps:space.bar.of.my.key.board.isn't,working:(