Thursday, August 05, 2010

nowadays


aww it feels so good to be back in this space. let me tell you, i have been terribly busy with my work, personal life and everything....


lots of things have been happening nowadays...all my friends are getting married left and right...they are taking no time in choosing their partners as if the world is coming to an end!

now i have a roomy who is a good cook and am becoming lazier day by day.

i learned to burn maggie. yes i always thought, i excelled in preparing maggie, but lately i realised, am not that good; when i burnt it to ashes..

i am now pressing 9read it as ironing) clothes without burning them. my sister always complained that i leave the folds and run the iron box next to them..now i have started wearing nylon ones which do not need special ironing and burning

now i watch a lot of tv. serials on 'colours' are so good...i watch them...i dont feel like missing them at all even if i watch them after 2-3 months..the story, plot, sets, clothes and the expressions remain the same.

almost stopped watching movies, as i am financially not sound to spend 300-500 bucks and feed the producers for their worst ever flicks. sorry, i have grown to be intelligent.

theres sale everywhere and i spent my life savings on clothes. imagine, its sale..or else, i have to take another birth to complete my debts

my hunt for my man ended and my left ear is dead. (dont ask me anything here....questions mana hai)

still reading kite runner and am trying my level best to finish it...hopefully, i will do it in this birth and before khalid hosseini sends me a letter asking me to stop reading it.

my virtual life on facebook is very entertaining. i am loving the way people fight, love, comment on each other. my farm dried and i guess some real estate broker grabbed it too....

oh yeah...have been traveling alot. within Andhra, India and yes, i have been to srilanka (international trip) and you have to clap for this....i laugh at it when my friends ask me for a party for this, so-called international trip....the to and fro tickets cost is way less than the party cost. thanks, i have no interest in throwing a party.

am learning car driving for the nth time...this time, am sure, am gonna take risk (i should say i am gonna give risk to the other drivers)

am doing talk shows (have been doing) and finally after so much time, one random man recognised me on the road,.....yuppiesss i wanted to threw a biiiiigggg partyyyy lol

my samsung slide phone is dead...it screamed, yelled and died after i smashed it on the floor. bohhahaha....i enjoyed doing it and now i dont have anyone's number..and i need not call or call back when i get a call (areyy mere phone mein display nahi hai..mein ya karu?)

and more and more after i recollect....
afteral am growing old and becoming rhajini ....memory problem hai bhai..maaf kar do!

6 comments:

chaitanya said...

hola u have been doing so many things offlate...

nice to see this space with a new and interesting post...

Glad i heard this word from you atlast,My search for my man has ended...
cheers
good luck
have a wonderful life swats
with love
chaits

Ann said...

Hey, well that was quite a long list. Seems you are quite busy and enjoying this phase of life.. Grat going gal..

Keep Posting,
Ann

:) said...

nice to read dis blog. it's reflecting ur cheerful mood. cheers.

Kishan said...

hey swathi

didnt know that you do talk shows.
nice to know. where can we see you??

Ramana KV said...

By telling us not to ask, you are only increasing our interests to know more..

Avinash said...

Wow!! it looks like U have started enjoying life while U r in this phase....

Enjoy madi..