Monday, February 19, 2007

my frustration

sometimes i become a frustu...no idea why i feel like am isolted..alienated..and left alone...it reminds me the famous quote..
water water everywhere..nor a drop to drink...
people people everywhere nor a one to speak...
25 yrs have passed with ups and downs, still i feel i am new and young and in the process of learning to fight myself..
GOd...give me the energy to go against the wind...fly along and feel light..
readers..please forgive me for writing this boring stuf..but couldnot stop myself from penning down...
lovely yours....
swats

NOTE_____ a cheerful blog in the proces....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

U r not alone in the tiny world...just look around....plenty of people r there..just u need to pick it....ye lamha filhaal ji lene do...and jiyo..life is precosous.....7 seas, double it n so on.....

Aakash Vishnoi said...

A L O N E... how come... N O B O D Y to talk... main kya mar gaya hoooon...